Win Afternoon Tea for Two at B+B Edinburgh!
You could soon be pouring yourself a glass of sparkling wine and a steaming cup of Afternoon Tea, and sit down to selection of delicious cakes and sandwiches.
Tempted? Just simply:
👉 Follow us on on Facebook and Instagram.
👉 Like and share our post.
👉 Tag 5 fiends.
The giveaway starts on Wed 13th of April and ends at 12:00 PM on 24th of April 2022. The winner will be announced on a grid post and contacted via a Direct Message. Thank you to all our entrants and good luck!
Terms & Conditions:
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, The Promoter refers to B+B Edinburgh whose Instagram handle is @b_b_edinburgh. The “Afternoon tea for 2” refers to Afternoon Tea served at B+B Edinburgh for 2 people, with optional glass of prosecco.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 24th of April, 12:00 PM. One (1) winner in Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) will be selected at random by B+B Edinburgh on 25th of April and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- B+B Edinburgh competitions with entry via Instagram and/or Facebook are open only to residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland). One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram or Facebook by tagging 5 another Instagram users in the comments of the specified post by @b_b_edinburgh and following this Instagram and Facebook profile.
- “Afternoon tea for 2” will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram, using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested. Name and username will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s first name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.